Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Leighton Meester @ '09 MMA Awards Look

Today's was inspired by Leighton Meester's look at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards. If you don't know who Leighton is, she plays Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl (one of my absolutely favorite shows ever!) and my favorite television actress.






Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid-Ulta in Seashell all over the lid with Day To Play Palette (like a reddish orange)

  • Crease- Ulta Seashell

  • Highlight- Day to Play Palette (matte beige)

  • Liner-Fabuliner on top and on top of that I used a black and gray shadow and blended it with seashell on to the lid, on the lower I used Seashell again with the same black and gray shadows.. it's a smoky look so smoke it out

  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS


  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx

  • Blush- Heart Throb also from Flirt!
LIPS


  • Sally Girl lip gloss in So Disco





No comments:

Post a Comment