Friday, April 9, 2010

Taylor Swift "You Belong With Me" Music Video Look

This was a look I did earlier in the week..Dummy me I didn't take a lot of pictures.. I only took one actually but nonetheless I tried to create it. This look was what she looked like at the dance.

Here's my look:


Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- L.A. Colors Palette in Ammunition (3rd and a little of the 1st color on top)
  • Crease- Use the same silver in the crease
  • Highlight- Day To Play Palette (Matte Beige)
  • Liner- Fabuliner on the top and bottom lashline, Pots n pans on the bottom and cover with silver used on the lid. In the inner corner I used Glitter Rocks liner in Rock on Silver from Jordana and Iceland on top of it
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C. in Chiffon

No comments:

Post a Comment