Monday, April 19, 2010

Panic at the Paradisco

This is my cousin Natalie and I decided to give her a look that matched her shirt but make it subtle and pretty and it worked really nice with her skin tone. Girlfriends got major eye lashes that I could kill for lol

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited all over the lid up to the brow
  • Lid- in the inner corner I used Hard Candy liner in Ahi and covered that with Archetype Mineral in Weeping Willow, in the middle I used MAC Paradisco and in the outer lid I used Ulta shadow in Pink Couture.
  • Crease- I used NYX shadow in Hot Orange
  • Highlight- In the Claire's Palette I used a white/gold and then toned it down with a peachy-pink
  • Liner-I used Jordana liner in Rockabilly Brown on the top and bottom. On the lower lash line inner to middle I used Archetype Minerals in Autumn Leaves and in the outer I used a bronze from the Claire's Palette
  • Mascara- CG Collossal Volume Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Sally Girl lip gloss and N.Y.C. in Sungold Pink lip gloss


No comments:

Post a Comment