Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mint Grass and Sapphire Skies

Yesterday I started with a random look of blues and greens and here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
  • Lid- In the inner corner I used Claire's Palette (green/gold) on the lid I used a combo of Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (Green)and Sally Girl shadow in Mint.
  • Crease- I used Sally Girl shadow in Aqua and in the outer V of the crease I used Ulta in Sapphire
  • Highlight- I used Ulta Iceland and Elegance
  • Liner- Fabuliner on top and bottom liner, on the inner part of the lower lash line I used the mint and green from the Dillusional compact and on the middle and outer I used Sapphire
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Crazy in Love
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C. in Iced Orchid



No comments:

Post a Comment