Saturday, April 10, 2010

Katie Cassidy Look

My look today is Katie Cassidy inspired. It's a very springy look, soft and pretty. For those who don't know who Katie Cassidy is she is the daughter of Shaun Cassidy and also stars as Ella in the version of Melrose Place (which I watch.. though I don't know why I still do..) anyways I noticed that she wears some really pretty looks at events and also on the show.

Here's my look:


Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow stick in Spirited
  • Lid- From the Claires Palette I used a silvery green and then on top of that I used Physician's formula shimmer strip for Hazel eyes (light yellow) then I used Archetype Mineral False Spring on top of that to get the desired lid color I wanted then I put She Space Mineral in Lack of Sanity on top of that and mixed the two.
  • Crease- In the crease she uses a light pink, so from the Day to Play palette I used the light pink color
  • Highlight- Day to Play palette (matte Beige)
  • Liner- Fabuliner on the top lid and bottom, also used the same lid colors for the inner corner and lower lashline
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Ulta Cream Blush in Girlie and Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • I used the pink gloss from Sally Girl.. no idea what the name of it was

No comments:

Post a Comment