Monday, April 26, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Archetype

MAC has a new collection called Prete-A-Papier. Archetype is the first face chart I decided to do from this line and I also added my dupes to acheive this particular look.








This is my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Coral Crepe paint pot, I used a mixture of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cherry and then apply Rimmel Eyeful Pencil in Flaunt and used it all over the lid
  • Lid- Instead of using Bamboo shadow I used Dulce from the color workshop.
  • Crease- Instead of Cut To Fit, I used a mixture of a few colors on my Claire's Palette but the main color we're going for is a Bronze-Red color and this color is used only on the Outer crease. In the inner crease I used a light pink-beige color also from my Claire's palette instead of TissueWeight.
  • Highlight- Instead of Arena, I used Almay trio for Brown eyes (top color)
  • Liner- Both top and bottom I used Fabulash
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sunstone
LIPS

  • Lip Sticks- I don't think I have a color similiar to Archetype (which is classified as a Yellow-Nuede color)
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of C-Thru lip glass I used N.Y.C. in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment