Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dianna Agron @ TV Land Awards Look

This look was inspired by Dianna Argon's look at the TV Land Awards and I also tried to recreate the same type of hairstyle in a short time.






Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Using the Day To Play Palette I used the color (5th on the right side) Pink-Beige color.
  • Crease- I believe I used Ulta Sea Shell and Claire's palette (reddish- bronze)
  • Liner- on the top I used Fabulash, on the bottom I used Jordana glitter liner in Rockabilly Brown and then I used the claires color over it.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze-Golden Minx
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lipstick- Sunset Peach from Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- Max Factor Lipfinity 3d Maxwear in Golden Delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment