Sunday, May 9, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Temperature Rising

On the MAC UK website they have the new collection of Face Charts for To the Beach

Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of Sand and Sun eye shadow, I used She Space Mineral in Kitty Kat and Dulce from the color workshop.
  • Crease- Instead of FireCracker, I used a medium red from Claire's Palette with an Orange color mixed. In the outer corner instead of Brown Script, I used Ulta shadow in Brass
  • Highlight- Instead of Orb, I used a light peach-pink from the Claire's Palette
  • Liner- On the top line I used Fabuliner, and on both the top and bottom water line I used both Jordana liners Bliss and Seagreen, instead of Float on By. On the bottom lash line I used fabuliner and Kitty Kat.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptious
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Lip Liner- Instead of using Temperature Rising liner, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange to line my lips
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Beach Bound, I used Jordana in Opalescent
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Flurry of Fun, I used Archetype Minerals in Sex and Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment