Monday, May 31, 2010

Going to the zoo look

I'm going to the zoo today.. super excited!!!

Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- In the inner lid I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat mixed with a white/gold. On the rest of the lid I mixed a bunch of shadows to create a coral color.
  • Crease- Brought those same coral colors into the crease. On the middle lid to outer crease I have drawn curved lines with my liquid eye liner like leopard prints and with a toothpick I applied NYX cream palette in Surreal (gold and teal) leaving a few blank.
  • Liner- La Splash liner in Kryptonite on the top and on the bottom Rimmel liner in Jungle Green and on the water line Jordana Glitter liner in Rock on Silver
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto in Voluptuous
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Lip Color- Flirt! in Fire and Spice

No comments:

Post a Comment