Sunday, May 9, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Fold and Tuck

Fold and Tuck is a look that looks nothing like the face chart shows.. it's a lot more coral than it appears.





Here's the look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- I used my dupe for Coral Crepe which is NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cherry mixed with Rimmel Eyeful in Flaunt. Instead of Tissue Weight I used a pink-beige color from my Claire's Palette.
  • Crease- For Gazette Gray, I used Archetype Minerals in Cats Paw in the outer crease. With Dulce from the color workshop on top, instead of Bamboo.
  • Highlight- Instead of Blanc Type I just used Blanc from The Color Workshop
  • Liner- I used Fabuliner on both top and bottom lashlines
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptious
CHEEKS
Blush- Instead of Harmony I used Flirt! in Heart Throb

LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of DressMaker, I would have used Breeze by Wet N Wild
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Fold and Tuck I used Sungold Pink from N.Y.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment