Saturday, May 15, 2010

MAC Face Chart: To The Beach




Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Gold instead of Copper Clear Color Base
  • Lid- use above
  • Crease- Instead of Teet a tint, I used a medium beige from Day To Play Palette, and then over it I used Kitty Kat instead of Sand & Sun
  • Highlight- Instead of Arena I used Color Workshop's Dulce
  • Liner- In the inner lower lashline I used Gold Jumbo Pencil and Rimmel brown liner on the lashline
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Liner- Instead of Temperature Rising. I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Thrills, I used N.Y.C. in Smooch
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Flurry Of Fun, I used Sex and Candy minerals from Archetype

No comments:

Post a Comment