Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jangsara Inspired Pigmented Peacock Tutorial

Previously I had redone a Jangsara tutorial.. I'm not taking credit for the look because it's all Jangsara. (who I believe is an amazing makeup artist.. who I look up to) and this look was just so fun, so pretty I had to recreate it.





Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of using MAC Teal Pigment, I used Archetype Mineral in Corpse Candle all over the lid. in the Inner corner I used an eye shadow called U new Girl instead of Chartreuse pigment. On the outer part of the lid I used Deep Sunless Sea from Archtype Minerals.
  • Crease- Instead of Copper pigment I used Claire's Palette comparable to that color and I also used Physician's Formula for Blue Eyes 6th color. Above the crease instead of Melon pigment I used She Space Mineral in Kitty Kat. Above the Copper color I used Archetype Mineral in Deep Sunless Sea, instead of Deep Blue/Green pigment and above that blend the Chartreuse color.
  • Highlight- I used Blanc from Color Workshop instead of Vanilla Pigment.
  • Liner- on the lower lashline I used Deep Sunless Sea to the outer portion and the Chartreuse color to the middle and inner. Fabuliner was used in the upper lashline and in the water line I used Jordana easylines in Bliss and Seagreen.
  • Mascara- I think I used Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptious in Very Black

No comments:

Post a Comment