Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
- Lid- Instead of using MAC Teal Pigment, I used Archetype Mineral in Corpse Candle all over the lid. in the Inner corner I used an eye shadow called U new Girl instead of Chartreuse pigment. On the outer part of the lid I used Deep Sunless Sea from Archtype Minerals.
- Crease- Instead of Copper pigment I used Claire's Palette comparable to that color and I also used Physician's Formula for Blue Eyes 6th color. Above the crease instead of Melon pigment I used She Space Mineral in Kitty Kat. Above the Copper color I used Archetype Mineral in Deep Sunless Sea, instead of Deep Blue/Green pigment and above that blend the Chartreuse color.
- Highlight- I used Blanc from Color Workshop instead of Vanilla Pigment.
- Liner- on the lower lashline I used Deep Sunless Sea to the outer portion and the Chartreuse color to the middle and inner. Fabuliner was used in the upper lashline and in the water line I used Jordana easylines in Bliss and Seagreen.
- Mascara- I think I used Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptious in Very Black