Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Firecracker



Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme Pencil in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of Sand & Sun, I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat
  • Crease- Instead of Firecracker, I used a combination of different colors from my Claire's shadow palette (It's pretty much a Mid tone reddish-orange
  • Highlight- My dupe for Vanilla, is a creamy white-beige from my day to play palette
  • Liner-I used Fabuliner to make the shape and filled it in with NYX Black Bean Jumbo Pencil on the top and tightline. On the bottom I used Jessie's Girl Brown Sugar liner and then over that I used the colors that I used for Firecracker and then blended Kitty Kat at the bottom
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
  • Blush- For Marine Life highlight powder I just used a combo of Hard Candy Baked blush in Living Doll and N.Y.C. Chrome Color in SunStone
LIPS (not shown in picture)
  • I lined my lips with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Thrills I used Light Berry Frost from Wet N Wild and my Beach Bound dupe is Jordana in Opalescent
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Splashing, I used Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance *Pink one

No comments:

Post a Comment