Sunday, May 30, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Night Sky




Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk on lid and crease
  • Lid-Instead of using Gateux, I used the 1st pink from L.A. Colors palette in Serenade, focusing more on the center. For Black Tied, I used Jane eyeshadow in Clubbing, only on the inner and corner part of the eyelid.
  • Crease- I used Serenade in the crease and brought Clubbing into the outer crease kinda blending them.
  • Highlight- Instead of Almond Icing, I used Ulta in Elegance
  • Liner- I used CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Liner in Vibrant Pearl, instead of Night Sky soft sparkle eye pencil.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto Volumptuous
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Cheeks- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Snob, I used Flirt! in Purple Passion
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Glaze Petite-Gloss, I used N.Y.C. Lip Color in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment