Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Sweet & Punchy



Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Instead of using Float On By eye kohl, I used Jordana easyliner in Seagreen all over the lid. Lining the outer part of the eye with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
  • Lid- I used the Dark Green from the Day to Play Palette and mixed that with Sally Girl shadow in Glow Green on top, to dupe Humid.
  • Crease- I used Nyx eye shadow trio in Serengetti (all 3 colors) anything to get a color like Sweet & Punchy.
  • Highlight- Just use a beige color anything that looks like Brule.. I can't really remember what I used.
  • Liner- I used Seagreen on the top, on the bottom lash line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon and then I used Seagreen to line the lashline and used dark green on the outer and sally girl glow green on the inner and middle. Using Black Bean in the waterline
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptuous
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- They used Beach Bronze creme bronzer.. which I have nothing like that... but what I used was a lip gloss comparable to the color they used... which I used Expressions Lip Gloss in Cookie Crumbs
  • Blush- Instead of using Get Away Bronze, I used Flirt! in Golden Minx
LIPS (not used on picture)
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Beach Bound, I used Jordana in Opalescent
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Easy Lounger, I used Archetype Minerals in Fuschias For Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment