Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of using Float On By eye kohl, I used Jordana easyliner in Seagreen all over the lid. Lining the outer part of the eye with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
- Lid- I used the Dark Green from the Day to Play Palette and mixed that with Sally Girl shadow in Glow Green on top, to dupe Humid.
- Crease- I used Nyx eye shadow trio in Serengetti (all 3 colors) anything to get a color like Sweet & Punchy.
- Highlight- Just use a beige color anything that looks like Brule.. I can't really remember what I used.
- Liner- I used Seagreen on the top, on the bottom lash line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon and then I used Seagreen to line the lashline and used dark green on the outer and sally girl glow green on the inner and middle. Using Black Bean in the waterline
- Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Volumptuous
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- They used Beach Bronze creme bronzer.. which I have nothing like that... but what I used was a lip gloss comparable to the color they used... which I used Expressions Lip Gloss in Cookie Crumbs
- Blush- Instead of using Get Away Bronze, I used Flirt! in Golden Minx
- Lip Stick- Instead of Beach Bound, I used Jordana in Opalescent
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Easy Lounger, I used Archetype Minerals in Fuschias For Simon