Saturday, May 15, 2010

Temptalia: Mac To The Beach Look

This is a look that I re created from Temptalia's website using my own makeup products. I am super obsessed with the To The Beach collection so I want to find as many looks as I can with it... lol I love when she adds the different eye popping colors in the waterline. I know mine turned out kinda yellow instead of green but I like it :)





Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of True Chartruese pigment I used CG Smokey Blast Shadow in Citrius and for Sweet N Punchy I used NYX Trio in Serengetti (1st and 2nd colors)
  • Crease- I used the dark green from my Day To Play Palette and then on top I used a seafoam green from my Claire's palette.
  • Highlight- I used a white/gold from my Claire's palette
  • Liner- On the lower lashline I used a pale gold from my Day To Play Palette and then on the waterline I used Jordana easyliner in Bliss
  • Mascara- Maybelinne Volumptuous

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Sun Drops- I don't have any of these but I used a gold Lancome lip gloss that worked just as well
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb

LIPS

  • Lip Stick- Instead of Thrills I used Smooch from N.Y.C.
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Sugar Overload, I used Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance lip gloss the clear sparkly one.

No comments:

Post a Comment