Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
- Lid- Instead of True Chartruese pigment I used CG Smokey Blast Shadow in Citrius and for Sweet N Punchy I used NYX Trio in Serengetti (1st and 2nd colors)
- Crease- I used the dark green from my Day To Play Palette and then on top I used a seafoam green from my Claire's palette.
- Highlight- I used a white/gold from my Claire's palette
- Liner- On the lower lashline I used a pale gold from my Day To Play Palette and then on the waterline I used Jordana easyliner in Bliss
- Mascara- Maybelinne Volumptuous
- Foundation- True Match
- Sun Drops- I don't have any of these but I used a gold Lancome lip gloss that worked just as well
- Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
- Lip Stick- Instead of Thrills I used Smooch from N.Y.C.
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Sugar Overload, I used Wet N Wild Mega Brilliance lip gloss the clear sparkly one.