Sunday, May 30, 2010

Makeup Geek Contest: Christina Aguilera

Makeup Geek's weekly contest is a look based off the amazing Christina Aguilera.. who had a million different looks to choose from and I went with this look:


Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Ulta eye base
  • Lid- Jane eyeshadow in White Lies
  • Crease- L.A. Colors Palette in Mesmerize (purple) and Jane eyeshadow in Clubbing
  • Highlight- Jane shadow in It's a Girl
  • Liner- Top Fabuliner, on the bottom lash line and water line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and then I used Fabuliner to line the bottom and wing out the top and bottom
  • Mascara- Maybelline Colossal Volume
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Flirt! Golden Minx
LIPS
  • I covered my lips with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Lip Stick- N.Y.C in Chiffon
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C extreme lip glider lip gloss in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment