Saturday, May 22, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Gold Rebel

This look is from the MAC Style Warrior collection. It's super fun!!!




Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- I think I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yellow
  • Lid- Instead of Bright Future, I used Physician's Formula shimmer strips for Hazel eyes ( Bright Yellow) On the outer corner, instead of using Vibrant Grape I used a purple from L.A. Colors Palette in Lollipop
  • Crease- after applying your Bright Future dupe on the browbone, use your Vibrant Grape dupe in the crease
  • Highlight- Bright Future dupe
  • Liner- On the bottom and top I used Fabulash liner, follow with Vibrant Grape dupe on the lower
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto Volumptuous
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! HeartThrob
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- I used Wet N Wild in Breeze
  • Lip Gloss- I used MAX FACTOR duo lip (with a yellow gloss)

No comments:

Post a Comment