Sunday, May 9, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Prete-A-Papier

Another look from the new MAC Collection called Prete-A-Papier. Kinda a gray-green look..


Here's the look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of using Gazette Gray, I used Archetype Minerals in Cats Paw (a gray color with green)
  • Crease- Instead of Sumptuous Olive, I used Olive from the Color Work Shop, and top of that in the outer crease I used a black color as a sub for Carbon
  • Liner- Okay this part is kinda tricky.. the liner they used is NW 25/NW30 (which is a matte beige liner) which I don't have so I used a liner brush and used my Ulta eye shadow base and lined my top lid. On the bottom I lined with Olive.
  • Highlight- I used Dulce from the color workshop, instead of Bamboo.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Melba, I just used Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • I don't think I have any lipstick on in this picture but they used Made To Order ( Coral Pink) Maybe I would have used N.Y.C in Smooch

No comments:

Post a Comment