Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mac Face Chart: Easy Lounger

I really have been on a To The Beach kick.. doing all but one of the face charts lol





Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of Firecracker I used a red/orange from the Claire's palette
  • Crease- instead of Saddle I used a meduim tan from the Day To Play Palette
  • Highlight- Instead of Sand & Sun, I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat
  • Liner- Instead of Dip Down fluid liner I used NYX Jumbo pencil in Dark Brown with an angled brush
  • Mascara- Maybelinne Volumptuous

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronzer- Flirt! in Golden Minx
  • Blush- Instead of Marine Life I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll

LIPS

  • Lip Liner- Instead of Life's a Breeze, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Lazy Day, I used (name will be placed later)
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Easy Lounger, I used N.Y.C. Lip Gloss in Park Avenue Pink

We flipped my hair out at school, I feel like a Charlie's Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment