Saturday, May 15, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Lil Sizzler











Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- For Wondergrass, I used Sally Girl Glow Green on the inner corner, on the outer I used L.A. Colors Palette in Lush (blue) instead of MR T
  • Crease- Instead of Eye Popping, I think I used NYX Trio in Serengetti in the inner crease. In the outer I used Sally Girl in Glow Green instead of Wondergrass and blended with the color I used in the Lush palette
  • Liner- On the top line I used Wet N Wild creme shadow in Distress with an angled brush instead of Royal Wink Fluidliner. On the bottom liner I used Bliss from Jordana easyliner and also in the inner Distress.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Living Doll from Hard Candy
LIPS
  • Lip Stick-N.Y.C in Petal
  • Lip Gloss- N.Y.C. gloss in Park Avenue Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment