Saturday, May 15, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Rosemary & Thyme




Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme pencil in Pixie, from lid to brow.
  • Lid- Instead of using Sand & Sun, I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat
  • Crease- Instead of Fire Cracker, I used a mix of a few different colors from my Claires Palette (like a mid tone orange red)
  • Liner- On the top line, instead of using Rosemary and Thyme eye kohl, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon, and on the bottom instead of Sweet & Punchy, I used a combo of NYX eyeshadow trio in Serengetti (1st two colors)
  • Highlight- it says to use Dazzlelight, which is like a creamy beige so I used a comparable color from my Day to Play palette.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Golden Minx
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Lips- Instead of Beach Bound I used Jordana in Opalescent
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of using Flurry of Fun, I used Expressions in Orange Sherbet

No comments:

Post a Comment