Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Wet N Wild Creme pencil in Pixie, from lid to brow.
- Lid- Instead of using Sand & Sun, I used She Space Minerals in Kitty Kat
- Crease- Instead of Fire Cracker, I used a mix of a few different colors from my Claires Palette (like a mid tone orange red)
- Liner- On the top line, instead of using Rosemary and Thyme eye kohl, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lemon, and on the bottom instead of Sweet & Punchy, I used a combo of NYX eyeshadow trio in Serengetti (1st two colors)
- Highlight- it says to use Dazzlelight, which is like a creamy beige so I used a comparable color from my Day to Play palette.
- Mascara- Maybelline Lash Stiletto
- Foundation- True Match
- Bronze- Golden Minx
- Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
- Lips- Instead of Beach Bound I used Jordana in Opalescent
- Lip Gloss- Instead of using Flurry of Fun, I used Expressions in Orange Sherbet