Sunday, April 18, 2010

Autumn Leaves fall with Electric Lust

This look is also another random one, again another teal kinda of look...I wear a lime green uniform to school so I try to keep coordinated with the cool colors on those days.

Here's how I did it:

EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid-all over lid I used She Space Minerals in Electric Lust (sky blue), then in the inner eye I used Rimmel Special Eyes duo in Alive and Kicking (kinda a white/yellow gold) and in the outer portion of the lid I used the Claire's Palette (kinda a seafoam green with gold)
  • Crease- In the crease I used Ulta Turquoise and above the crease I used the Claire's Palette (sea foam green) again.
  • Highlight- I used the Claires Palette (white gold) on the brow and inner corners of the eye
  • Liner- I used Fabuliner on the top, on the bottom I used my base again to make the color stick and I used Autumn Leaves from Archetype (pigment) and on top of that I used the Sea Foam green from the Claires Palette
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
Other things I used:
True Match Foundation
Flirt! Heart Throb Blush
Wet N Wild 501 B
Rimmel Volume Booster Lip Color in Attract





No comments:

Post a Comment