Monday, April 19, 2010

Groovin Grapes

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- Dash Minerals in Groovin Grape paired with Archetype Minerals in Pink Insanity (Lavender Pink) In the inner lid and outer I used MAC Stars N Rockets. In the middle of the lid I used Dillusional Compact from Hard Candy (Purple) and Pop Blue Shimmer Strip from Physician's Formula (light blue or 7th color) on the outer lid I used Ulta shadow in Turquiose.
  • Crease- Using the Pop Blue Shimmer Strips again (2nd color kinda a violet blue)
  • Highlight- Using the Claire's Palette (shimmery Sea Foam green)
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Groovin Grape and Pink Insanity and in the outer I used Turquoise and on the top I used Fabuliner
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection



No comments:

Post a Comment