Friday, July 23, 2010

Urban Decay:HBIC

This is one of the Fall 2010 looks called HBIC... Which usually stands for Head Bitch In Charge, which this look is pretty fierce.





Here's my take on the look: (this was the only good face pic I took..not my fave though)





Here's what I used:



EYES






  • Base- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender on the lid



  • Lid- Instead of Psychedelic Sister, I used Sally Girl Baked Shadow (Purple) with Urban Decay Shadow in Ransom, all the way up to the crease.

  • Liner- In the water line I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet and Jordana easy liner in Purple Fusion. Instead of Fishnet I used Stars N Rockets on the lower lash line.

  • Mascara- along with Falsie's mascara, I used Hard Candy Mascara in Puple instead of the HBIC UD false eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment