Saturday, February 22, 2014

Super Bowl Inspired Look: Denver Broncos


I know I am way late to the Super Bowl party but I was rooting for the Denver Broncos this year and they got slaughtered out of the field!! I am not a huge football fan but I do take the time out to watch the big game, mainly to see the commercials of course. I picked Denver because my favorite colors are blue and orange so really it was a no brainier. 



Here's My Look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
Base: Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Sin
Lid: BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Pallette in Mars
Crease: Geek Chic cosmetics in Cool but Crude
Highlight: BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette in Mercury
Liner: On top I used Urban Decay liner in Binge and then on top I used Sephora Elemental Molten liner in Blue Atoll. On the lower lash line I used Binge and then put Urban Decay Choas on top from the Vice Palette. 
Mascara: Maybelline Rocket Lash

CHEEKS

Foundation: Urban Decay Urban Defense in Halo
Concealer: Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA
Blush: Flirt in Heart Throb
Bronze: Sephora Pantone Solar Power Bronze in Toast




No comments:

Post a Comment