Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Movie Inspired: Thor 2


My guy, our friend and I went to see Thor 2 this past weekend, and it was pretty good! I'm always a sucker for the super hero movies I have to say, but this look was inspired by the Thor 2 movie poster and Thor's outfit. Since Thor is from another planet, I thought this would be a great opportunity to try out my new Galaxy Chic Palette from BH Cosmetics. (which I will do a review about eventually.. but these are baked shadows and they can be applied dry or wet..I used some wet and some dry)


Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Lid- Galaxy Chic Palette in Moon (inner-middle) and Neptune (middle-outer) and Urban Decay Black Palette in Sabbath
  • Crease- Galaxy Chic Palette in Aphrodite, Sabbath and Black Dog from Black Palette
  • Highlight- Galaxy Chic Palette in Meteor
  • Liner- Lime Crime in Reason, on the bottom of the lash line I used Urban Decay liner in Binge and also in the water line. I layered Sabbath on top of Binge and put Meteor in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Sephora Photo Finish
  • Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
  • Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA
  • Bronze- Physicians Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Creme De Couture in Cherry Apple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment