I had the honor and privilege of doing my friends makeup for her wedding last month in October. Amanda and I have known each other since middle school and we have always participated in choir together. When she asked me to do her makeup I was thrilled!! I had asked her to provide a photo of inspiration to go by because when your the bride you want to look beautiful and confident but also be comfortable on your big day.
Here's the inspiration: She wanted more of a light smokey eye, nothing too dramatic and she wanted to try out red lips and false lashes
Here's what we came up with:
and the finished product....
Here's what I used:
- Lid- I used Wet N Wild in Walking on Eggshells (lid color)
- Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Toasted, Hustle,Smog and Darkhorse
- Brow- I used Walking on Eggshells (brow color)
- Liner- I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero and I used a little Creep from the naked palette over it and on the lower lash line with the colors I used in the crease.
- Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash + False Lashes
- Base- We used Auto Pilot Pore Minimizer by Napoleon Perdis
- Foundation- Napoleon Perdis Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation
- Blush- Napoleon Perdis Color Disc in Sparkling Bubbly
- I believe it was L'oreal Colour Riche but I haven't tracked down the name yet.
Amanda and Edward 10.20.13 <3>