Sunday, September 15, 2013

X factor: Kelly Rowland

Another season of X Factor began this week and I was already looking forward to Demi's flawless looks but I had to watch out for Miss Kelly Rowland who has some gorgeous looks going on this season. One in particular was a really cool smudged black with a blending of pink and it looked so rock n roll and fun I had to craft together my own version. 

Here's Her Look:




Here's My Look:


Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Lid- First I used Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Sin, then I used Wet N Wild shadow compact Walking on Eggshells (lid) 
•Crease- Walking on Eggshells (crease) 
•Highlight- Walking on Eggshells (brow)
•Liner- Top- NYC liquid Liner, Bottom- I used Urban Decay liner in Zero on the waterline and lash line then I used Noise from my UD Vice Palette and Black Market and smudged them together. 
•Mascara- Rocket Lash by Maybelline 

CHEEKS
•Primer- NYX Photo Finish Primer
•Foundation- Urban Decay Mousturizer in Halo
•Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer in CIA
•Bronze-Physicians Formula in Light-Med
•Blush- Geek Chic Cosmetics in Touch Me

LIPS
• Wet N Wild lip gloss in Click on my Hyperpink
•Myglam Gloss in pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment