Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Voice: Christina Aguilera Inspired

 It's been quite some time since I've posted a makeup look.. and believe me I haven't stopped, it just sometimes there are times where you get uninspired, life gets in the way or you just have a mental block.. but I'm back!! Never fear :)   This time it's with one of Christina Aguilera's looks from The Voice, it's nothing super spectacular but it is pretty and with the holidays coming up it's a perfect go to look.


Here's the look:





















































Here's my look: (I apologize for the quality of pictures.. sometimes my ipod does not want to cooperate..)





























































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benifit Erase Paste
  • Lid- I used the Urban Decay Glinda Palette in OZ (Gold) and I also used a slightly wet brush and used Archetype cosmetics in Valley of The Kings
  • Crease- Using the Glinda palette I used South and Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells compact (crease)
  • Liner- Almay liner on top and then I used South and Walking on Eggshells on the bottom lash line and urban decay zero liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
CHEEKS
  • Base- Smashbox  Photo Finish primer
  • Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
  • Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Sigma Creme De Couture blush in Cherry Apple
 LIPS
  • Be a Bombshell lip crayon in Hot Damn
  • Be a Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment