Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Reese Witherspoon: SAG Awards Look

The Screen Actors Guild Awards were on Sunday night and I have to say that they were kinda boring, I'm happy for all of the winners that won because they mostly deserved it but I wish that Reese would have gotten her award for Wild. It was an amazing movie and she really did an awesome job.  She also looked stunning and I absolutely loved her makeup and hair. So I thought in spirit of awards season I would do her look from the SAGS. This look was really great and it really gives a warmth to her face and it's also perfect for winter and in the transitioning to spring with all the berry tones.


Here's The Look:







Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-  Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- ok so when I was reading what Reese's stylist used she said that she used a cheek color on her lids that was kinda berry in color, so I used Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine on my lid first, then I used Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Vengeance and Tyranny and then I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Hustle
  • Crease-  I used all 3 colors again in my crease
  • Highlight- UD Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous and also in the inner corner
  • Liner- I used UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion on top and then on the bottom I used all 3 colors from my lid to achieve the color I wanted
  • Mascara- L'oreal Manga Black Angel in Blackest Black
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in LBB
  • NYX Mood Lip Gloss in Affectionate  

No comments:

Post a Comment