Sunday, January 4, 2015

Ariana Grande "Bang Bang" Music Video Look


 Bang Bang is another one of those songs that is everywhere and I actually just watched the video for the very first time yesterday and I really liked Ariana's makeup, it was kinda hard to make out during the verse part of the song, but it became a lot clearer once they were up on the helicopter pad. It was a fun purple/lilac eye with a fun purple lip and I used mostly my Urban Decay Electric palette which is one of my absolute favorites to use just because of all the great bright colors.

Here's the look:








Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Primer
  • Lid- I used Urban Decay Electric Palette in Revolt and Geek Chic Pigment in Touched By Darkness
  • Crease- Urban Decay Electric Palette in Jilted and Urban
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous, and Revolt in the inner corner
  • Liner- On Top I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion and also on the waterline, on the lower lash line I used Righteous and Furious
  • Mascara- Shisheido
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Flawless
  • NYX  in Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment