Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Last Look Of 2014

Last night was New Years, and I hope everyone had a fun and safe one. I wanted to do a real sparkly look but unfortunately I had to go a little lighter on the eye makeup due to an allergic reactiont to some makeup I had woken up with, swollen eyes are no fun! But after a lot of cold compress it went down in a few hours. It pains me to say I may be allergic to my Lorac Pro 2 Palette I bought :(.  I used some of my new Colour Pop super shock shadows and let me say I love these shadows so much and will be purchasing again. They are so pigmented and almost wet in consistency but you have to make sure the cap is screwed on tightly or it doesn't work as well... I definitely decided on a rose gold look for the evening.

Here's what I used
EYES 
•Primer-Cargo HD Primer 
•Lid-Colour Pop in Tassel
•Crease-Colour Pop in Amaze, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in Darkside
•Highlight- Colour Pop in Girly and then Lorac 3D Lustre in Rose Quartz 
•Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion and on the bottom I used Darkside 
•Mascara- Shisheido 

CHEEKS 
•Primer-Lorac Mattifying Primer
•Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
•Bronzer- Lorac  Baked Bronzer
•Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll

LIPS
•Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Bound

I also did my nails! 

Essie Buy Me A Cameo
Sally Hansen Color Frenzy in Splattered


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment