Thursday, August 1, 2019

Superbowl Sunday: LA Rams

 I have been gone for a long time... I'm so sorry!  We moved into our apartment at the beginning of May and this whole blog has fallen by the wayside.  Luckily I have content that I have already been working on and I hope to come back with more frequent updates.

Here is the look from this years Superbowl.  If you didn't know the New England Patriots won this year and another victory for Tom Brady..  Maroon 5 did the halftime show and it was terrible. I love Maroon 5 but they were not a good choice...

The commercials were so-so. My favorites were the Pepsi Cardi B and Doritos commerical with BSB and Chance the Rapper.  Other than that nothing else was very notable.

 My look was inspired by the colors of the LA Rams.





Here's My Look:

























EYES
  • Lid- Colourpop Baby Lights with Wet N Wild Catsuit liquid shadow in Goldie Luxe on top
  • Crease- Rendevouz Palette in Want You Back and Rainbow Palette in Prism
  • Highlight
  • Liner- Jordana Cat Eye Liner in Twilight with Colourpop DTLA on the top lash line. On the lower lash DTLA and Quantum Sleep. With Exit in the waterline
  • Mascara- Colourpop BFF in Blue Ya Mind
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Touch N Sol No Poreblem Primer
  • Foundation- L'O'real Infallible 24 hr
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush- Flower Beauty + Lorac Tantalizer in Tan Antonio
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer
  • Highlight- Flower Beauty
 LIPS
  • Maybelline in Silk Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment