Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Lady Gaga: SAG Awards

This was such an easy and glamorous look and all I used on the eyes was the Joeur Skinny Palette and some loose gold glitter pair it with a dark lip and your ready to hit the Red Carpet!











Here's the Inspired Look:
lady gaga at the 25th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards  Red Carpet

 Here's my look:





























Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Lid- Jouer Skinny Dip Palette in Midnight Swim with NYX Loose gold glitter
  • Crease-
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- I used Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blaquer on the top and bottom and then I used Midnight Swim on the lower lash
  • Mascara- L'O'real Unlimited
 CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Colourpop
  • Blush- Smashbox Cali Contour
  • Highlight- Liquid highlighter..  I can't remember the name!
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Bam mixed with Ultra Matte in Creeper

No comments:

Post a Comment