Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Lady Gaga: Golden Globes

Of course I had to do a look inspired by Lady Gaga at the Golden Globes. I finally got to see A Star is Born and I was so disappointed... Gaga and Bradley Cooper were fantastic but I hated the plot and the ending and I think it really gives a bad message. (I don't want to spoil the end for anyone...)

I used the Colourpop Fame palette because it was the ideal cool toned palette and this look is very cool toned.

Here's My Inspiration:
lady gaga golden globes hair and makeup






















Here's my look:




























Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Lid- As a base, I used Wet N Wild Catsuit in Camel. Using the Fame Palette I mixed Privy, Piece of Me and Lifestyle With Supernova Shadow in Lucky Penny on the center of the lid.
  • Crease- I used the Fame Palette colors and smoked them out on the crease.
  • Highlight- Centerstage
  • Liner- On top I used Cargo liner in Black Sea with Lifestyle smoked. I can't remember what I used on the lower lash but it was from the same palette. In the waterline I used Cry Baby liner from Colourpop.
  • Mascara- Loreal Unlimited
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Colourpop
  • Blush- Smashbox Cali Contour
  • Highlight- Colourpop Flexitarian
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer
 LIPS
  •  Colourpop Lippie Stix in Fame 
  • Colourpop Lip Gloss in Tight Fit




No comments:

Post a Comment