Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Glass

Glass was such a good movie!! I was inspired by the movie poster and wanted to play around a little more with some new Colourpop singles and still loving the Bretman Rock palette.

Here's My Look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Lid- On A Whimsy on the lid with Antimatter in the center and Quantum Sleep on the outer
  • Crease- Colourpop X Bretman Rock Wet Palette in Skinny Legend and I'm Chillen
  • Highlight- Glow Watcher
  • Liner-On the lower lash line I used Quantum Sleep with Glow Watcher in the inner portion and Colourpop Kicker in the water line.
  • Mascara- Sephora Lash Craft
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Touch N Sol No Poreblem
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush- Flower Beauty
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer
  • Highlight- Colourpop Lunch Money with Wet N Wild Glow Watcher
 LIPS
  • Lorac Lip Liner in Duchess
  • Jouer Lip Topper in Frostbite

No comments:

Post a Comment