Wednesday, August 14, 2019

It's My Pleasure

 At the time Colourpop had just come out with the It's My Pleasure 9 pan palette but now Colourpop is the company that never rests and they have already came out with a red, blue, yellow and now orange palette. They also just came out with a Strawberry palette.

It's My Pleasure is a beautiful palette, that since then I have been using and almost hitting pan on. 

Another new product that I had tried was the Maybelline Snapscara and it was the burgundy shade. I really enjoyed this mascara because it was so easy to take off!






Here's my look:



















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Lid- Bare Minimum with Stila Magnificent Metals in Smoky Storm  and then Mr. Sandman on top with Chick Lit on the outer portion.
  • Crease- Pretty Cruel, Kittenfish and Chick Lit and Sleeper
  • Liner- On the lower lash line Earthshine with Chick Lit on the outer portion and On a Whimsy in the inner portion. Frills in the water line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Snapscara in Burgundy
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- L'O'real Infalliable 24 hr 
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush- Urban Decay X Gwen in Hush
  • Highlight- Colourpop in Good as Gateau + Lunch Money
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer in Tan Antonio
LIPS
  • Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon in Glace

No comments:

Post a Comment