The first look was from the Atlanta, Georgia auditions, what really drew me to the look was the burgundy sweep of color on her lower lash line. I thought it was something different and the red tones really made my eyes stand out without looking sickly. She tied the whole look together with a bright tomato red lip which I also loved.
I achieved this look by using my Urban Decay X Gwen Stefanie Palette and a mix of some new Morphe Shadows which really impressed me quality wise and Pearl was almost like a foiled shadow when I damped my brush and it is a beautiful shade.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Urban DecayX Gwen Palette in Bathwater and Blonde
- Crease- Urban Decay X Gwen palette in Stark, Anaheim, Punk, Serious and Black Out
- Highlight- Urban Decay X Gwen in Skimp
- Liner- On top I used Covergirl Intensify Me liner and on the bottom I used Punk mixed with Morphe shadow in Mysterious and Morphe Pearl in the inner corner and Billion Dollar Brow Highlight Stick in the waterline
- Mascara- Lorac Cobra Lash
- Primer- Becca Back light Primer Filter
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- NYX HD
- Blush- Lorac Tantego Palette in Tan Antonio
- Highlight- Becca Moonstone
- Contour- Lorac Contour Palette
- Liner- Makeup Forever in
- Lipstick- Colour Pop Ultra Mattes Creeper mixed with First Class
- Gloss- Wet N Wild in Will You Bloody Mary Me?