Monday, April 11, 2016

American Idol Final Season Auditions: Jennifer Lopez in Atlanta, GA

I just watched the last episode of American Idol before the grand series finale next week, I have been wanting to do some J.Lo inspired looks from this season. Yes I know I am not Jennifer Lopez and I look nothing like her, these are just inspired looks from the season.

The first look was from the Atlanta, Georgia auditions, what really drew me to the look was the burgundy sweep of color on her lower lash line. I thought it was something different and the red tones really made my eyes stand out without looking sickly. She tied the whole look together with a bright tomato red lip which I also loved.

I achieved this look by using my Urban Decay X Gwen Stefanie Palette and a mix of some new Morphe Shadows which really impressed me quality wise and Pearl was almost like a foiled shadow when I damped my brush and it is a beautiful shade.




Here's the look:




















Here's my look:





 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Urban DecayX Gwen Palette in Bathwater and Blonde
  • Crease- Urban Decay X Gwen palette in Stark, Anaheim, Punk, Serious and Black Out
  • Highlight- Urban Decay X Gwen in Skimp 
  • Liner- On top I used Covergirl Intensify Me liner and on the bottom I used Punk mixed with Morphe shadow in Mysterious and Morphe Pearl in the inner corner and Billion Dollar Brow Highlight Stick in the waterline 
  • Mascara- Lorac Cobra Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Back light Primer Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- NYX HD
  • Blush- Lorac Tantego Palette in Tan Antonio
  • Highlight- Becca Moonstone
  • Contour- Lorac Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Liner- Makeup Forever in 
  • Lipstick- Colour Pop Ultra Mattes Creeper mixed with First Class
  • Gloss- Wet N Wild in Will You Bloody Mary Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment