Monday, March 28, 2016

Jennifer Garner Inspired Spring Look


So Spring is supposedly around the corner, I haven't really seen it yet, because I live in MI but I'm hopeful it's coming around the bend.  I saw a picture last week of Jennifer Garner at the Miracles in Heaven premiere and she looked like such a doll! I loved the pink floral dress she wore with the pockets and I swear she is one of those people who never age..  She was looking fresh and bright with a coral pink lip and a minimal brown smokey eye. I loved everything about this look!
Here's the look:




















Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Mocha
  • Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Lt Brown, then Cocoa in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Buff
  • Liner- I used Black from the same palette to line my upped lashline, then I used Lt Brown and some Mocha on the lower lashline
  • Mascara- Pur Fully Charged Mascara
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm So Sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection
  • Concealer- Bliss Undercover Secret Concealer
  • Blush- Lorac Color Source Blush in Spectra
  • Highlight- Pur in Afterglow
  • Contour- Lorac Contour Palette 
LIPS
  • Lorac Alter Ego Lip Stick in Girl Next Door
  • Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Trophy Wife




Lorac pro palette 2  Lt brown, cool brown, beige, mocha, cocoa, black
Orac spectra
Bliss concealer
Pur afterglow 
Lorac girl next door and trophy wife 

No comments:

Post a Comment