One thing I learned while researching her makeup look, is that her sister Kayleen Mcadams dolled up her sister for the occasion. I thought that was really cool to hear! Kayleen used mostly Chanel products so I tried to find some cheaper alternatives. I choose to do Rachel's look because I loved pop of green liner and it just looked really fresh and springy.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base-Cargo Suited to a Tea Cream Palette in Crumpet
- Lid- Lorac Take Me To Tantgo Bronzer Palette in Tan Antonio, I also used Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in C-note smudged out on top the lid.
- Crease- I mixed Tan Antonio with Urban Decay X Gwen Palette in Anahiem
- Highlight- Urban Decay X Gwen Palette in Skimp
- Liner- On top I mixed Colour Pop Gel Creme liners in Fastlane and Work Out and I also put those two colors in the waterline. On the lower lash I used Tan Antonio and Anaheim and smudged C-note
- Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Lorac Porefection
- Blush- Colour Pop in Hysterical
- Highlight- Becca Moonstone
- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Oh Snap!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee