Thursday, March 24, 2016

Oscars 2016: Rachel Mcadams

I've got two more Oscars looks yet to go, and this one was from Rachel Mcadams she was also a top fashion favorite for me on the Red Carpet, I loved her deepened teal Austin Getty Atelier halter dress. I also can't wait to see Spotlight, Rachel is one of my favorite actresses all the way back to when she starred in The Hot Chick.. lol 
One thing I learned while researching her makeup look, is that her sister Kayleen Mcadams dolled up her sister for the occasion. I thought that was really cool to hear! Kayleen used mostly Chanel products so I tried to find some cheaper alternatives. I choose to do Rachel's look because I loved pop of green liner and it just looked really fresh and springy.

Here's the look:




Here's my look:



























Here's what I used:

 EYES

  • Base-Cargo Suited to a Tea Cream Palette in Crumpet
  • Lid- Lorac Take Me To Tantgo Bronzer Palette in Tan Antonio, I also used Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in C-note smudged out on top the lid.
  • Crease- I mixed Tan Antonio with Urban Decay X Gwen Palette in Anahiem
  • Highlight- Urban Decay X Gwen Palette in Skimp
  • Liner- On top I mixed Colour Pop Gel Creme liners in Fastlane and Work Out and I also put those two colors in the waterline. On the lower lash I used Tan Antonio and Anaheim and smudged C-note
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Colour Pop in Hysterical
  • Highlight- Becca Moonstone
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Oh Snap!
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment