Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oscars 2016: Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga has just been killing it recently, especially after that amazing red glitter look that she had on at the Superbowl. Her look was just so poised and classy, but still being very Gaga. She wore this amazing white jumpsuit dress that no one else could have pulled off except for her.

I tried my hardest to find dupes for her look, she used all Sisley Paris products which was very hard to find swatches for, and when I did find them the first time I tried to recreate this look it was way too dark so the second time I tried it out I just went with what I saw in the picture and focused more on the peachy tones and used the dark colors very subtly and I loved the results


Here's the look:


Here's my look:











Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- The Balm Batter Up Sticks in Curve Ball
  • Lid- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Palette in Baby and Pop
  • Crease- Lorac Pro Palette 2 in Nectar, Too Faced Peanut Butter and Jelly Palette in Peanut Butter, Too Faced Sugar Pop Palette in Macaron, Malted Milk Balls, NYX Bed Room Eyes, Colour Pop in Porter
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Gwen Stefanie Palette in Skimp with Lorac Pro Palette 2 in Silver
     in the inner corner
  • Liner- NYX Tres Jolie liner in Dark Brown on the top and bottom, on the on lower lash line I used Macaron, Malted Milk Balls, Bedroom Eyes and Porter
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
  • Blush- Too Faced in Love Hangover
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Sun Bunny
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
 LIPS
  • Liner- Star Looks in Tipsy
  • Lip Stick- Colour Pop in Fiesta

No comments:

Post a Comment