Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Oscars 2016: Emily Blunt

I've finally got around to recreating some Oscars looks, I believe I have 5 looks that I will be doing. Today's look was inspired by Emily Blunt's Rosy look, she looked so stunning with her glowing complexion, of course it was a natural pregnancy glow. Emily Blunt is one of those actresses that always seem to get it right on the red carpet, almost like a regal quality and I loved this blush or Rose Quartz colored Prada Gown, which is one of the Pantone colors of the year.

I found it fascinating that her makeup artist Jenn Streitcher, used Pinterest as inspiration for her makeup look. Pinterest really does have some awesome makeup looks that spark creativity.  She used a majority of  Laura Mercier products, which I did not own so I had to come up with some dupes to recreate this soft pink look of gorgeousness.

First off for the Caviar Sticks in Rose Gold and Grey Pearl, I first used The Balm Batter Up eye pencil in Moonshot and Colour Pop shadow in Amaze, I also used Colour Pop Mixed Tape for my Grey Pearl dupe. She also used a matte shadow in the crease called Cashmere and I found Almond Truffle from my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette was a great double for this color.  The one discovery I was excited about was for the blush instead of using Shimmer Bloc Pink Mosiac, I used a cheaper alternative with my Wet N Wild Higlighter in Catwalk Pink, exact same shades in both of these. Then I finished of the look with Colour Pop Skimpy and Bound mixed, to give the same Pinky-Nude color as Amaretto Swirl.



Here's the Look:





















Here's my look:













Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- I first used The Balm Batter Up pencil in Moonshot, then I topped with Colour Pop in Amaze, then in the center of the lid I used my Sleek Solstice Highlight Palette in Hemisphere
  • Crease- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette in Almond Truffle with a touch of Mocha from the same palette
  • Highlight- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in Divinity
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop in Mixed Tape and then on the lower lash I smudge Moonshot with Almond Truffle topped with Mixed Tape on the outer portion of the lower lash, then I used Hemisphere on the inner-middle portion
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild Catwalk Pink (gold and light pink shades)
  • Blush- Wet N Wild Catwalk Pink (all colors)
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Bound and Skimpy

No comments:

Post a Comment