Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lady Gaga Superbowl Look!!!


 Can we have a moment for Lady Gaga and her flawlessness at the Super Bowl. When she stepped out on the field to sing the National Anthem I was in awe of her glittery red eyes, in fact as soon as her performance was over I searched the web to find out exactly what was on her face and never really got a straight answer. One thing was for sure though, I had to recreate this look and I had to find red glitter. I stumbled upon Eye Kandy Cosmetics, which had a glitter in every color that was eye safe to use and I found it in Cherry Bomb, which is a deeper red but still had that Ruby Slippers quality.  The rest of her face was gorgeous as well, it was glowing and she tied the whole look together with the perfect nude lip.

While we are talking about the Super Bowl, I never really have a team that I specifically root for, I usually ask my boyfriend what team we are gonna root for?  This year was the Broncos, which I loved because my two favorite colors are Blue and Orange so I had no problem doing a look inspired by the team.



Here's the inspired look:



Here's the look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Colour Pop Drift, then I put Too Faced Glitter insurance on top to get a sticky base, then Eye Kandy Glitter in Cherry Bomb
  • Crease- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon palette in Almond Truffle
  • Highlight- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette in Divinity
  • Liner- She didn't have any liner on top but on the lower lash line I used Drift
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Primer Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 
  • Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
  •  Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soliel
  • Highlight- Becca in Moonstone
  • Blush- Too Faced in Baby Love
LIPS
  • Maybelline in Barely Bloomed

No comments:

Post a Comment