Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Pride Prejudice and Zombies Inspired look

I really wanted to do a look using one of my new Ofra liquid lipsticks in the color Brooklyn, which is a true brown color, then I looked up the poster for the movie Pride, Prejudice and Zombies and it was all very cool toned so I decided to do a cool toned look. We actually went and saw the movie later on that night and while I was very excited to see the movie, I was so disappointed... 


Something I wasn't disappointed in was the new Makeup Geek Duo Chrome shadows I received in the mail, because they are absolutely gorgeous!! Voltage is this beautiful gold color but in some light it's yellow and Ritzy is a red with green and gold duo chrome, they are just stunning!!


Here's the look:








Here's what I used :




EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- I first put Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani Palette in Bathwater all over the lid, then I dampened a brush and used Makeup Geek Duo Chrome in Ritzy and then in the outer portion of the lid I used Punk from the Gwen Palette.
  • Crease- Urban Decay in Anaheim and Serious 
  • Highlight- Urban Decay in Skimp
  •  Liner- On top I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Slate and Colour Pop Gel Crème liner in Timber, then on the bottom I smudged Slate with Urban Decay Serious on top and then in the middle portion of the lower lash line I used Makeup Geek Ritzy with Makeup Geek Voltage in the inner corner.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS


  • Primer- Becca Backlight Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
  • Blush- Too Faced Baby Love
  • Highlight- Sleek Palette in Subsolar and NYX Strobe Genius in Yellow
  • Contour- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
LIPS
  • Ofra in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment