Something I wasn't disappointed in was the new Makeup Geek Duo Chrome shadows I received in the mail, because they are absolutely gorgeous!! Voltage is this beautiful gold color but in some light it's yellow and Ritzy is a red with green and gold duo chrome, they are just stunning!!
Here's the look:
Here's what I used :
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- I first put Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani Palette in Bathwater all over the lid, then I dampened a brush and used Makeup Geek Duo Chrome in Ritzy and then in the outer portion of the lid I used Punk from the Gwen Palette.
- Crease- Urban Decay in Anaheim and Serious
- Highlight- Urban Decay in Skimp
- Liner- On top I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Slate and Colour Pop Gel Crème liner in Timber, then on the bottom I smudged Slate with Urban Decay Serious on top and then in the middle portion of the lower lash line I used Makeup Geek Ritzy with Makeup Geek Voltage in the inner corner.
- Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Primer- Becca Backlight Primer
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye
- Blush- Too Faced Baby Love
- Highlight- Sleek Palette in Subsolar and NYX Strobe Genius in Yellow
- Contour- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
- Ofra in Brooklyn