Thursday, February 25, 2016

Movie Premiere: Dakota Johnson at How To Be Single

The moment I saw a photo of Dakota Johnson at the How To Be Single premiere I was obsessed and I knew I had to do a look inspired by hers, I was lucky to find the exact products her makeup artist Pati Dubroff used to create the look, so I found my own dupe version of those products. She used a ton of Laura Mercier products and Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner, I have heard awesome things about this glitter so I was just going to pick up the product but the problem is this particular glitter was sold out on the Urban Decay, Sephora, and Ulta website.. So I shifted gears and tried to find a close dupe for it, so I used one of the NYX Crystal glitter liners which worked pretty well. I also found a close dupe for her Diorshow Mono Cream shadow in Etoile with my Colour Pop shadow in Ice. Her lips were a really nice deep nude shade which was also Laura Mercier but I used one of my new Lorac lip sticks in Exhibitionist.

Here's the look:







Here's my look:




Here's what I used:


EYES
•Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
•Lid- Colour Pop Shadow in Ice in the center of the lid
•Crease- Urban Decay Gwen Palette in Zone
•Liner- On the upper lash line and the middle of the lower lash line I used NYX Crystal liner in Crystal Champagne and I also used Zone on the lower lash line.
•Mascara-Too Faced Better Than Sex


CHEEKS
•Primer- Becca Backlight Primer
•Foundation- Maybelline Matte and Poreless
•Concealer- It Cosmetice Bye Bye Undereye
•Blush- Colour Pop in Aphrodisiac 
•Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
•Highlight- Benefit Watts Up


LIPS
• Lorac Lip Stick in Exibitionist
• NYX Liner in Earth Tone

No comments:

Post a Comment