Monday, February 8, 2016

Navy Blue and Rose.. What?!

  You know that feeling when colors in a palette magically call out to you as soon as you open that palette, and two colors that couldn't be an odder match want to be put together in a makeup look? Well this happened while I was getting ready for work, I opened up my Lorac Pro 2 palette and really wanted to do a simple look incorporating the Rose' color and as I was working on my transition shade in the crease, I was itching to add a little bit of the Navy color into the mix, I thought ooh a little bit of a Navy smoky crease color would be cool, then the navy crept all over the lid, it was so unexpected and so unusual but it worked. I'm not going to be afraid to mix unusual color from now on haha

Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Lorac Pro 2 in Navy on the inner and outer portion of lid, then I used Rose in the center on a dampened brush
  • Crease- Lt. Brown and Navy
  • Highlight- Buff
  • Liner- On top I used Lorac Dark Brown liner in the tight line, then on the bottom I used Navy on the lower lash line with Snow and Beige mixed in the inner portion. In the waterline I used my Highlight/Concealer pencil from Billion Dollar Brows (highlight)
  • Mascara- Pur Big Look Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm so Sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Powder/Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer/ Pur Afterglow
  • Blush- Pur Savvy and a pop of Nectar from the Pro 2 Palette
LIPS

  •  NYX lip liner in Vanilla Sky
  • Lorac Lip Stick in Socialite

No comments:

Post a Comment