Thursday, January 28, 2016

Havana Nights


I'm already a huge Kathleen Lights fan, but I have been putting off trying the Ofra liquid lip sticks even though everyone says how amazing the formula is and how long lasting they are and not mention how comfortable they feel on the lips. So yeah I missed out on her first liquid lip stick Miami Fever but I caved and bought Havana Nights which is a gorgeous red-brown shade and is everything that everyone has said it was that since I had a 40% code at the time I picked up a few of the New York collection: Brooklyn and Queens (which I will have to do a collective Ofra swatch post and my thoughts on the product.

Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
• Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
• Lid- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in Molasses Chip
• Crease- Mocha and Bordeaux
• Highlight- Divinity
• Liner- On top and waterline I used Colour Pop Gel Creme liner in Best O, with Mocha and Bordeaux on lower lash line 
• Mascara- Pur Big Look 

CHEEKS 
• Primer- Becca Backlight Primer Filter
• Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 
•Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
•Powder- Laura Mercier Brigtening Powder
• Blush- Milani Romantic Rose
•Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money

LIPS
• Ofra liquid lipstick in Havana Nights

No comments:

Post a Comment