Thursday, January 28, 2016

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette


Another one of my favorite palettes of 2015, is the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. I'm such a sucker for cutesy packaging and things that smell like chocolate. Side note: that peanut butter and jelly and the sweet peaches palettes are totally mine when they come out lol.  
I love the colors in the Bon Bons palette, Satin Sheets and Divinity are beautiful highlighter colors and Earl Grey and Bordeaux are fantastic matte colors in the palette as well. I also used Totally Fetch as a blush!


Here's my look:




Here's What I used:

EYES 
• Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
• Lid- Cashew Chew all over the eye, Molasses Chip on the lid
• Crease- Almond Truffle for my transition shade then I used Mocha and Totally Fetch
• Highlight- Cashew Chew and Satin Sheets
• Liner- Colour Pop Gel liner in Brew Ha Ha on top with Molasses Chip in the inner portion of the lower lash line and Totally Fetch in the outer
• Mascara- Pur Big Look

CHEEKS
• Primer- Becca Backlight Filter Primer
• Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
• Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
•  Powder- Laura Mercier Brightening Powder
• Blush- Totally Fetch
•Highlight- Satin Sheets
• Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette

LIPS
• NYX High Voltage lip stick in Priveleged 
• Sephora Jem and the Holograms gloss in Fashion Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment