This look is strictly using the Selfie palette along with my Lorac face products I normally use. I really love how versatile this palette really is..
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- I used Flash on the inner to middle of my lid and then I used Sepia in the outer corner
- Crease- I used Fade for a transition shade, and then I used Sepia
- Highlight- Exposure
- Liner- I wet Closeup on the top lash line and winged it out, then lightly lined my lower lash line with it as well. In the waterline I used my Billion Dollar Brows Highlight side of the Highlight/Concealer pencil.
- Mascara- Pur Big Look
- Primer- Lorac I'm so sensitive
- Foundation- Lorac Porefection
- Concealer- Lorac Porefection
- Blush- Savvy
- Highlight- Afterglow
- Bronzer- Mineral Glow
- Pur Lip Gloss in Exposed